Friday, April 17, 2015

Maybe There'll Be a Sequel Tonight?





Maybe There’ll Be a Sequel Tonight?


We lost the first 15 minutes because
I found your presence encouraging.
I believe this afternoon.
I know I am proud to be OK now.
Been offline for four days.
Nobody could see my friends face to face.
Spent three and a half hours on unconditional love,
but we lost the chat.
This is my first photo with my glasses on.
I will spend half my life
in the woods.
Seems good
to remember the summer.
We procrastinate because
we are wondering
about the flowers.
Been offline for your presence.
When I woke up
I couldn’t remember
what to do.
Maybe there'll be a sequel
tonight?
I am not even too unhappy with
my life
as a once-in-a-lifetime thing.



This is my NaPoWriMo Day 17 poem. I wrote it with the help of What Would I Say. This app generates Facebook statuses based on what you have posted on the site in the past. It was so much fun that I couldn't stop. And I couldn't believe when it gave me that "status" I used at the end of the poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment