Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 4 - Hold that darkness

Sad Bear cc licensed ( BY NC SA ) flickr photo by lintmachine: http://flickr.com/photos/lintmachine/3652702115/

Two short poems today. The first one is for the PAD Challenge:


Hold That Darkness


Not sleeping
Curled up 
Safe
As long as the darkness remains
On my eyelids.


Shakεspεare▲Dεrrıda dıalεmmatics . . cc licensed ( BY NC ND ) flickr photo by jef safi \ 'pictosophizing: http://flickr.com/photos/jef_safi/2931277932/

The second one is an answer to the Day 4 NaPoWriMo prompt:

Well I Was in the Neighbourhood



Well I was in the neighbourhood
So I decided to drop by
So I decided to dig a hole
In your rose garden
So I decided to write my name
On your garage door
So I decided to burn your treehouse
On my bonfire
So I decided to give your bed
To my goats.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow--these are both great, but I love the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan. I prefer the second, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree, the second one is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete